Hey blog people! I was tagged in something called the Sunshine Blogger Award by my good friend Michelle at the Bibliophile Struggle (thanks girl love you). As usual with these tags there are questions and rules so LET’S GET STARTED
- Answer the 11 questions from the blogger who nominated you.
- Nominate some wonderful bloggers and write 11 questions for them to answer
What are three things that make you laugh? Farts, “Rick and Morty,” my brothers
Do you have tattoos or would you ever get one? If so, a tattoo of what? I have 6 tattoos. I wrote a post about them that I’ll link here in case you’re interested
What is your dream job? Pretend that money doesn’t matter. Hm idk probably just doing this honestly. I love running my blog.
What money saving tip do you live by? I’m really bad at saving money… the only thing I’m good at is setting aside some everything month in my savings.
Your SO or friend asks where you want to go to eat. Do you have a long, “I don’t care, but not here, here, or there,” conversation or are you quick to choose? I’m usually pretty easy going with that stuff so it’s usually a quick decision when I’m involved. (i’m always down for shitty fried food)
If you had to describe your life using a musical, which musical would you choose? (e.g. My life is best described by The Sound of Music.) Oh I haven’t seen a musical in forever… Hairspray?
What do you like to use as a bookmark or what’s your favorite bookmark? I go through phases. Right now I use these cute lil Harry Potter magnet bookmarks for manga (thanks Shelle ❤ ) and one that says Book Nerd for novels.
Panera Bread or Starbucks? I’ve never been to a Panera… so Starbucks I guess.
What has been your best ever Halloween costume? Well this past year I dressed up as Rin Tohsaka and that was pretty cool.
Would people describe you as more creative or logical? Um I’d say it depends on who you ask. People close to me might say more creative but definitely a bit of both.
What would “The Perfect Day” look like for you? Aw I love this question. Alright it would start with breakfast and anime. Then a good hour with a book. Then some quality time with my favorite dude and three- year- old at a park. That’s about it really.
Alright now here are my questions:
- What is your favorite TV/Movie genre?
- Are you more of a fantasy or contemporary person (for books)?
- What is your dream pet?
- What is your favorite shade of lipstick to wear?
- Are your one of those people who wears all black (like me) or do you wear all the colors?
- If your hair could be any color (without damaging it) what color would you want?
- What was your favorite hobby as a child? Do you still do said hobby?
- What’s one language you wish you could speak fluently?
- Do you have names picked out for any potential children you may have? What are they?
- Do you like to cook? What is your favorite thing to make?
- What would your ideal vacation be like? (Destination, activities, companions, etc)
And I think that’s all I got sry guys I just don’t have many wordpress buddies.
Thanks again Shelle for the tag! These are always so much fun 🙂