Hey there lovely people 🙂 I think I mentioned in my previous post that I got tagged in another award thing. I think these are super fun and I’m flattered the nice lady at readforevermore nominated me. Thanks girl 🙂 your blog is so cute! Alright anyway let’s get into it.
1. Thank and follow the blog that nominated you
2. Tell us 11 facts about yourself
3. Answer the questions that were set for you to answer
4. Nominate 11 bloggers and set questions for them
Whew this sounds like a task let’s go
11 facts about me:
- I have a cat named Alaska who is currently snuggled up in my lap
- I have a bachelors degree in English with a minor in writing
- But I’m a server by profession *sigh*
- My dream job would either to write books or be a librarian
- I’m an Otaku (if you don’t know that term it’s probably for the best)
- I love “Game of Thrones” but I’ve never read the books…
- My biggest weakness is pizza
- I have 6 tattoos
- I can’t drive
- My favorite place to read currently is in the bath… (is that tmi?? sry)
- I spend way too much money on make-up
Alright and now to answer the questions the lovely readforevermore posed:
- Who is your number one fictional boyfriend and why? omg this is the hardest question… But I think I’d have to say Jace Wayland from “The Mortal Instruments” series sigh swoon
- What is your favorite opening line from a book? shit this is hard. I don’t pay much attention to beginnings… Alright I just scoured my books and I really liked the first line of “Eleanor and Park” which is “He stopped trying to bring her back.”
- If your life could have a soundtrack, what songs would be on it? tbh probably a lot of pop punk and anime music
- What are some of your other hobbies besides reading? I watch a lot of anime… if that counts. And I (obviously) love writing but I’m not sure I’d consider it a hobby. Oh and I love running when the weather’s nice.
- If you were your favorite book character, what would a typical day in your life look like? Aiding Cinder is the overthrowing of Queen Levana (Cress <3)
- What do you love the most about blogging? I honestly really love the interaction which is why I love doing these tags. I love talking to other people who are passionate about the same things as me.
- If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go? anywhere in Europe
- Favorite kind of ice cream? (: you’re so cute haha I love raspberry ice cream with chocolate pieces in it yum ❤
Okay now I’m supposed to nominate some people… I don’t think I can nominate 11 people though I don’t have many wordpress buddies. But I’ll nominate a couple people.
Michelle at the bibliophilestruggle
Katie at Cinquante Feuilles
Chloe at cp803
and ugh I’m sorry I think that’s all I got
Now, according to the rules, I’m supposed to ask my own questions
- Favorite YA series?
- TV obsession?
- Something you wish you were better at (like drawing, singing, etc)?
- Your biggest music guilty pleasure?
- Did you set any New Year’s Resolutions? What are they (if you don’t mind me asking)?
Okay I think that’s all I got for this tag. I tag like the same couple people in these all the time I’m sry guys.
Till next time ❤