Well it appears I’ve been nominated for the One Lovely Blog Award by my dear friend Michelle. Many thanks to you, Shelle 🙂 Once again idk what this is really but it’s cool to promote and celebrate one another.
There are some rules:
1. You must thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
2. You must list the rules and display the award.
3. You must add 7 facts about yourself.
4. You must nominate 5 other bloggers and comment on one of their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
Alright and I guess you’re gonna get to know me here:
- I’ve talked about this before but if you’re new here I have 6 tattoos. It’s up there on my list of addictions.
- I have a cat named Alaska (after Alaska Young from “Looking for Alaska”) who lives up to her namesake. She’s such a brat. But I love her anyway.
- I have a bachelors in English and a minor in writing. Idk if that’s actually interesting or not.
- I have 4 poems and one short story published. If I could I’d just write all the time. But that doesn’t pay da bills.
- Anime is probably a close second to YA lit on my list of addictions. It’s a fairly recent love but it’s there and probably isn’t going anywhere.
- I have three brothers who are the coolest ever.
- I’m only 5 feet tall.
And the nominees are…
These are some cool ladies so give the links a click.
Okay now that’s over…. WEE WOO WEE WEE WOO
I need your help pls. So it turns out I don’t think I’ll be doing any book posts in the near future. I’m reading the first book in the “Outlander” series which is lovely but… long. Like really long. Like “It” long. So if I do decide to post about this book it probably won’t be for a little while. So you guys don’t forget about me, what should I post about in the mean time? I’ve obviously been watching anime. Would you like to hear about the animes I’m watching? My fall tv shows are back. Do you want to hear about those? Do you want my opinion or views on a certain subject? (idk why’d you want that I’m just throwing it out there okay) PLS HELP